My source comes from the unseeable energy in nature. You could say I have a source that is part native american and part buddist. I believe in the "turn it around" philosophy. I meditate when I wake up in the morning and try to focus my energy in a good way. I also feel that while I am making art I am also doing a form of meditation. I love when i am painting and i have many different people and voices in my head. after an hour painting half the people are in my head. Later its just me. Much later than that if I am still painting I leave too. That moment is great. However when you realize it happend it then usually stops happening. Another part of my source is being of service. Whenever I can, I take opportunity to help others, think of others, do anything which helps them.
Friday, May 1, 2009
What inspires you to create?
idenfity your "source". Is there a piece of writing, music, a person, an artist, a time in history, a current event. What inspires you to create?
My source comes from the unseeable energy in nature. You could say I have a source that is part native american and part buddist. I believe in the "turn it around" philosophy. I meditate when I wake up in the morning and try to focus my energy in a good way. I also feel that while I am making art I am also doing a form of meditation. I love when i am painting and i have many different people and voices in my head. after an hour painting half the people are in my head. Later its just me. Much later than that if I am still painting I leave too. That moment is great. However when you realize it happend it then usually stops happening. Another part of my source is being of service. Whenever I can, I take opportunity to help others, think of others, do anything which helps them.
My source comes from the unseeable energy in nature. You could say I have a source that is part native american and part buddist. I believe in the "turn it around" philosophy. I meditate when I wake up in the morning and try to focus my energy in a good way. I also feel that while I am making art I am also doing a form of meditation. I love when i am painting and i have many different people and voices in my head. after an hour painting half the people are in my head. Later its just me. Much later than that if I am still painting I leave too. That moment is great. However when you realize it happend it then usually stops happening. Another part of my source is being of service. Whenever I can, I take opportunity to help others, think of others, do anything which helps them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment